Sunday 3rd October 2021 Ruthin Cattle Market Round 15 of the BTRDA and ANWCC Autosolo Championships
PLEASE READ THIS STATEMENT BELOW BEFORE ENTERING THE EVENT
In order to run the AutoSolo safely in the current environment it has been necessary to introduce a number of changes for the safety of not just the competitors but also the marshals and organisers. These regulations have been compiled taking into consideration the additional Motorsport UK and Government Guidelines.
A summary of the measures introduced are:
• Passengers will be allowed
• Online entry and payment only.
• Competitors to print their own entry packs (Course Diagrams, Competitor Numbers etc.).
• Electronic Signing-on in advance.
• A self-certified declaration for scrutineering, though on the day spot checks will be carried out to ensure adherence.
• Electronic timing.
• No marshalling by the competitors. (To reduce the number of people touching equipment)
• Online results with no physical awards ceremony, though vouchers will be posted to award winners after the event.
• A requirement that competitors cannot enter the event if they, or anyone they’ve been in contact with, have displayed COVID-19 symptoms in the 14 days prior to the event.
• A dedicated COVID-19 officer to ensure adherence to the measures put in place.
What we expect from competitors:
• Masks are recommended to be worn in high density areas and all public areas at all times.
• Masks to be worn inside the building this is mandatory.
• Hand sanitizer or alternatively sanitized wipes must be carried in the car at all times.
• When outside of the car, comply with the social distancing of 2 meters including when walking the course.
Comply with any request from the COVID-19 officer. If you are uncertain about any of the above measures, please do not enter the event. We will welcome you back in the future but it is a privilege that we are able to run this under the current COVID-19 restrictions. With advice/legislation changing all the time having to cancel the event will always be an option.
ENTRIES WILL BE TAKEN IN STRICT ORDER OF ENTRY. PLEASE COMPLETE YOUR ENTRY BEFORE MAKING PAYMENT – PAYMENT DETAILS ARE WITHIN THE REGS AND PAYMENT WILL NEED TO BE MADE WITHIN 72 HOURS OF YOUR ENTRY OR YOU WILL BE PLACED AT THE BACK OF THE RESERVE LIST AND YOUR PLACE OFFERED TO A RESERVE.
Regs now available and entries are open please click on links below.